When I'm On the Go...

Traveling is so much fun. through out the year I go to places and take lots of photos. this blog is a way to post some of them as I view them. On the Go is a Mobile blog. I am learning to send photos in via Mobile Phone. It should be a fun blog. Always learning and keeping my brain working to stay younger. Isn't technology GREAT!

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Time To Travel Again

Hitting the Road Again
We have a few trip planned for this year. first one will bee to Virginia Beach in a few weeks. Then we are headed for Myrtle Beach. For vacation with family.

In the summer we will try to go to Florida, Disney trip and in the Fall to Las Vegas. Disney and Vegas our Our favorite places to go.

Now that we are getting closer to Retirement We want to  start the traveling again. We are traveling with my 87 year old father. He does have some health issues. so we have to be sure he can handle the trips. However it is time from him to come out of the hermit status and live a little. Working with the therapists to get him ready for the trips. Stay turn for wonderfu photos.

Are you planning any trips? comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment