When I'm On the Go...

Traveling is so much fun. through out the year I go to places and take lots of photos. this blog is a way to post some of them as I view them. On the Go is a Mobile blog. I am learning to send photos in via Mobile Phone. It should be a fun blog. Always learning and keeping my brain working to stay younger. Isn't technology GREAT!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Reading time on the Harbor

Here is the Barnes and Nobel book store on the Harbor in Baltimore. There are two floors, 35000 square feet of books. Hard Rock Cafe to eat and read.It is located in the Old Power Plant, the most oldest historical building in Baltimore. The National Aquarium is right next to it. Be sure to enlarge it to see the Guitar on top.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment