When I'm On the Go...

Traveling is so much fun. through out the year I go to places and take lots of photos. this blog is a way to post some of them as I view them. On the Go is a Mobile blog. I am learning to send photos in via Mobile Phone. It should be a fun blog. Always learning and keeping my brain working to stay younger. Isn't technology GREAT!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Time to Travel: Fall and Winter Traveling Plans



 Fall and Winter are comming, time to travel again. This year we are going to Florida in October. Also thinking about some of those German Fest coming our way. The Trees are being Decorated for the Holidays in Baltimore. We will be visiting Williamsburg in December and of course many other Fall festival through out the east coast. So stay turn for all those wonderful Photos to catch the Grand things we view.

No comments:

Post a Comment